- Property Management
- Village Links
Personal Information Collection Notice
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE FOR A PROSPECTIVE TENANT
Chisholm & Gamon Property Pty Ltd ACN 085 870 926 and its associated companies need from you some personal information, so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested from us which include your interest in leasing a property through Chisholm & Gamon. Without this information we may be unable to provide the services requested by you.
In providing us with your contact details you are agreeing to be contacted by a Chisholm & Gamon agent who will communicate with you about properties that are for lease and inspection opportunities. Your information will be added to our client databases and may be added to our email/sms marketing list so that we can provide you with other information that may be of interest to you, including leasing, selling or buying real estate opportunities. This may involve disclosure to third parties who manage our databases and marketing.
Personal information that will be needed from you throughout the leasing process will include your name, contact details [home telephone/mobile phone numbers, fax, email and postal address]; and where you proceed to lodge Residential Tenancy Application will also include your date of birth, gender, occupation, your latest address and previous addresses, your detailed rental history, current employment information and history, your drivers license (details and/or copy), passport details, student or pension details [if applicable], and your vehicle details. We will also ask for names and contact details of other proposed occupants of the property, referees and your emergency contact – in relation to whom you should obtain consent from these people before providing their personal details to us.
• the landlord or its legal representative
• the landlord’s lawyer, mortgagee or insurer
• your nominated referees or current or past employers
• the owner or managing agent of properties you currently rent or have rented in the past
• organisations or trades people required to carry out maintenance to your rental property
• utility suppliers for your rental property
• Residential Tenancy Bond Authority
• Residential Tenancy Tribunal/Courts and other Government Agencies
• Law enforcement authorities, debt-collectors or Consumer Affairs Victoria
• other real estate agents/property owners where property management/ownership changes
• National Tenancy Database [NTD] a division of VEDA Advantage Information Services and Solutions Limited ABN 26 000 602 862
OUR PRIVACY OFFICER CONTACT DETAILS
By phone: 03 9531 1245
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Confidential The Privacy Officer
90 Ormond Road, Elwood 3184