4/74 Stokes Street, PORT MELBOURNE
Boutique living with an historic leafy vista
** In line with current Government restrictions, we advise open for inspections are open to fully vaccinated patrons only. Density quotients will apply. Should you not be fully vaccinated we can assist with a private inspection appointment. Please contact the Agent for further information should you wish to arrange a private appointment **
This stunning two-bedroom designer apartment with delightful sunny balcony overlooking the beautiful, unique street-scape, historic church and manse, with views of the iconic Swallow and Ariel's period charm, unable to be built out. Perfectly and securely positioned on the 1st floor within the stylish "Iconic" boutique complex of only eight apartments. The apartment offers.
• Two good size bedrooms with BIR's
• Large bathroom with euro laundry (and tub)
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances and natural light
• Entertainers' sunny balcony showcasing some of Melbourne's night lights
• Secure carpark and storage cupboard in basement
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Stunning American oak floorboards
• Security intercom and lift access
This is a rare opportunity to secure an apartment of this style within a boutique complex in a quiet pocket of Port Melbourne.
All conveniently located just a block from the beach and short stroll to Bay Street's cafes and shopping precinct and the tram in the other direction.