8/44 Southey Street, ELWOOD
Stylish Deco in the tree-tops
Perched on the top floor of an iconic building with its gorgeous curved walls prominent corner position and a striking original terrazzo entrance, this renovated Deco delight is spacious with over 50m2 of charming period living tastefully restored throughout.
Large original metal-framed windows take advantage of the top floor position capturing the light and framing the treetop vistas whilst remaining so private and so quiet, it really is peaceful up here.
The location is ultra-convenient to both Elwood Village and St Kilda with both train & tram options within walking distance. A large entrance hall dividing each room, plus front and rear doors, all add to the sense of space and feeling of it being so much more than 1 bedroom apartment, it feels like a home, your home from the moment you step inside.
Notable features include;
- Building of only 9 Secure building with voice intercom
- Entrance hall with storage Lounge
- Renovated kitchen with gas stove and clever fold-away meals table
- Polished hardwood boards and decorative ceiling cornices
- HUGE bedroom fit for a king and queen with built-in robes and a genuine study area
- Updated bathroom with original terrazzo floors and shower over bath
- Split system heating & cooling
- Laundry facilities
- Common rooftop terrace area
*Please note this property is currently listed for sale, if leased prior to sale it will be withdrawn from the sales campaign.*
** In line with current Government restrictions, we are conducting property inspections by private appointment only and complying with Covid safe requirements. Please contact the Agent for further information and to arrange a private appointment **